MASF Supplements LLC
Our newly formulated multivitamin has five registered ingredients as well as additional nutrients that are under-consumed to fill nutritional gaps. Maximize your health and nutrition daily with MASF MULTI!
• Chromax® - (Chromium) Helps with weight management, body composition, appetite control, cognitive health, glucose metabolism, insulin function, and energy support.
• Setria® - (L-Glutamine) “Master antioxidant” supports immune health and helps protect cells in the body from damaging effects of oxidative stress and toxins.
• TRAACS® - (Copper & Zinc) Helps immune system ﬁght off invading bacteria and viruses. Helps maintain the nervous system, immune systems, and activates genes.
• Veg D3® - (Vitamin D) Plant-based. Supports bone and teeth health, normal thyroid function, regulates blood calcium levels, and muscle function as well as growth.
• Calci-K® - (Calcium) Helps maintain strong bones and teeth by supporting their structure.
• MK-7 - (Vitamin K2) Promotes calciﬁcation of bones. Activates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism, and heart health.
• Vitamin A - Involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.
• Vitamin C - Acts as an antioxidant helping to protect the cells from free radicals.
• Vitamin E - Boosts the immune system to ﬁght off bacteria and viruses. Vitamin E is fat-soluble, meaning the body can store it and use it as needed.
• Thiamine - Helps turn food into energy. Important for growth, development, and function of cells.
• Riboﬂavin - A vitamin that is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy. It allows oxygen to be used by the body.
• Niacin - Lowers LDL cholesterol, increases HDL cholesterol, lowers triglycerides, boosts brain function, and improves skin function.
• Vitamin B6 - The body needs B6 for more than 100 enzyme reactions involved in metabolism. B6 is involved in brain development during pregnancy and infancy.
• Folic Acid - The body uses this to produce and maintain new cells.
• Vitamin B12 - Keeps your body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia that makes people tired and weak.
• Biotin - Beneﬁcial to hair, skin, and nails. Helps convert food into energy.
• Pantothenic Acid - Important for many functions including making and breaking down fats. • Iodine - Is needed to make thyroid hormones. These hormones are to control the body’s metabolism.
• Magnesium - Important in regulating muscle function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure.
• Selenium - Important for reproduction and thyroid gland function. • Manganese - Needed for strong bones, reproduction, and blood clotting.
• Molybdenum - Helps break down drugs and toxic substances the enter the body.
**These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take two capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsule may be opened and contents may added to water or raw. juice. Not intended for children.