Collagen supplementation is great for all-round body health and is the most abundant protein in the body, giving us strength and structure. Collagen is high in amino acids, which are missing in plant and whey proteins. Type 1 and 3 are grass-fed and found throughout our connective tissues. These are great for bone health, joint pain, and recovery. Collagen also supports the structure of muscles, organs, and arteries, while preserving skin, hair, and nail strength.
Collagen is a protein responsible for healthy joints and skin elasticity. It’s in your bones, muscles, and blood, comprising three-quarters of your skin and a third of the protein in your body. As you age, your existing collagen breaks down and it gets harder for your body to produce more. As a result, many people turn to collagen supplements.
• Helps support bone and joint health
• Strengthens your immune function
• Boosts gut health • Helps encourage muscle mass
• Increases skin flexibility and hydration
• Increases your skin’s tone and durability
• Helps to smooth wrinkles
• Promotes skin elasticity
• An easy-to-digest source of protein
• Strengthens hair and nails
• Powerful potency
• Double your collagen intake for the first 30 days so that your body can return to the baseline level of collagen production. Once this level has been established, you'll likely start feeling and seeing the difference with a single serving.
**These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.